Health Education England (HEE) is leading this programme of work in close collaboration with NHS England and NHS Improvement, Department of Health and Social Care, Skills for Care and key stakeholders across the social care and health sectors.
This work will look at the key drivers of workforce demand and supply over the longer term and will set out how they may impact upon the required shape of the future workforce, to help identify the main strategic choices.
To develop a shared understanding of the future, they are inviting stakeholders and partners to respond to this Call for Evidence, as well as encouraging individual responses.
If you are interested in contributing to this, please submit your comments using the response form below to [email protected]
The deadline for commenting is the end of play on Monday 16 August.
- The society will only produce ONE response to any consultation.
- Any response that goes under the society logo MUST be signed off by the relevant Board Chair and Branch Chair in the case of Devolved Nations.
- Responses on behalf of particular Divisions / Faculties / Member Networks are not permitted under any circumstances.
- Please do refer to the British Psychological Society Consultation Processes document which is attached before writing and sending any comments
- Please ensure that all comments are based on Published Evidence and not solely on clinical opinion