The new site features a modern design, improved functionality and a simplified navigation, which will make it much easier to find what you’re looking for.
Over the last 12 months, we’ve been working with our members to develop a website that’s built around your needs.
You’ll notice a raft of improvements, including:
- a completely revamped and intuitive navigation
- a clean new look and feel
- improved search functionality
- a new knowledge base, where you can easily find answers and information
- content tailored to your membership grade or network
- integration with our other digital platforms, including Jobs in Psychology, PsychHub and BPS Learn
- a fully accessible user experience for everyone.
The new site will launch on Wednesday. The site will be down for a short period while the switchover takes place.
We’ll be seeking your feedback on the new site in the coming weeks and months as we refine and improve.